Foros de discusión (Foros)

Student quick guide to the Moodle Assignment

John Rock, modificado hace 2 meses.

Student quick guide to the Moodle Assignment

Youngling Mensaje: 1 Fecha de incorporación: 22/06/24 Mensajes recientes
You should go to the nurse via napiermoodle first then click and enter in course. Just browse to this link and complete the procedure indicated there by clicking on the assignment link, follow the instructions and upload the file. Still remember the deadlines and manage you time if there are some. After submitting, please scroll down the page to view feedback as well as the grades you have been given through the same assignment link. Google the help resources on Napiermoodle if you experience difficulties. Adequate time should be set for submissions and the guideline relating to these submissions should be studied in detail.
Brad Gray, modificado hace 2 meses.

RE: Student quick guide to the Moodle Assignment

Youngling Mensajes: 2 Fecha de incorporación: 24/06/24 Mensajes recientes
I'll log into NapierMoodle, access the assignment link, and ensure I follow all instructions carefully. It's reassuring to know there's a tunnel rush process in place for feedback and grades.
Brad Gray, modificado hace 2 meses.

Youngling Mensajes: 2 Fecha de incorporación: 24/06/24 Mensajes recientes
I'll log into NapierMoodle, access the assignment link, and ensure I follow all instructions carefully. It's reassuring to know there's a tunnel rush process in place for feedback and grades.
Jayden Newman, modificado hace 1 mes.

Youngling Mensajes: 4 Fecha de incorporación: 16/07/24 Mensajes recientes
Moodle has a calendar feature that can help you stay organized.  If instructors have entered due dates for assignments and other activities, they will appear there trap the cat.
Kari Maru, modificado hace 1 mes.

Youngling Mensaje: 1 Fecha de incorporación: 9/07/24 Mensajes recientes
Every day Connections NYT will release a new puzzle to help players get more excited about solving puzzles.